InfoPath Date and Time Picker Problem - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

InfoPath Date and Time Picker Problem

Last post 12-18-2012 12:12 AM by raym0109. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-13-2012 07:01 PM

InfoPath Date and Time Picker Problem

Hi, I am a newbie in infopath and sharepoint 2010. I have this problem about the date and time picker in infopath 2010. Last time I created a form wherein there is a date and time picker and publish it to the form library as full trust. It works fine in the form library and in the preview mode in infopath. Then I modified the forms, but the requirement that I needed was not meet so I go back to the original form I created. After a weeks, I check the forms in the intranet and when I tried to put the date on the date and time picker the format in the date is not the same on what I have done and the time is not visible at all. Everytime I edited the time and save it, the time shows the default 12:00:00AM in the columns. So what I did, I tried to test it, I published it again to another site collection as form library and the problem is still the same. I really dont know what to do on this. Please help me on this problem. Thank you so much and hoping for your response. Best Regards, raym0109
  • 12-14-2012 02:20 PM In reply to

Re: InfoPath Date and Time Picker Problem

Hi - why is your form full trust?

At any rate, I'm wondering if your field's data type is really date time in the form, or just date - I'd start there....

Hilary Stoupa

• 12-18-2012 12:12 AM In reply to

Re: InfoPath Date and Time Picker Problem

My data type in the forms is date and time and I used full trust in publishing form because I used the administrative type in publishing the forms. Right now, the date and time picker works fine if you are going to fill up other fields in the form. Btw thanks for the reply miss hilary, your my greatest idol in this forum..thanks so much
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.