how to compare the values of the repating table and display the final result in the textbox outside the repeating table - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

how to compare the values of the repating table and display the final result in the textbox outside the repeating table

Last post 11-06-2012 09:24 PM by shini. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-04-2012 09:09 PM

• shini
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-31-2012
    • Posts 4

how to compare the values of the repating table and display the final result in the textbox outside the repeating table

Hi Frds, Hope ill get some solution . I have a new requirement.here my form will have a table for customer requirement.The table has 3 fields customer requirement, customer name , status. The default values of status is "Pending "/ completed". Initaillay the value is set to pending. Once the validator of the form cross checks and enables the requirement , will change the value of status from pending to Completed. Once all the fields in the repeating table are changed to :Completed" the final status value which is out side the repeating table should also change to completed. I am not able to do this validation. Please any body help me in doing this validation. Thansk in Advance. Regards, Shini
  • 11-06-2012 08:25 AM In reply to

Re: how to compare the values of the repating table and display the final result in the textbox outside the repeating table

You need an action rule on the status field that goes something like: when this field changes, if all occurences of Status is equal to Completed then set a field's value FinalStatus to Completed.  Hope this helps!
    Anson Hidajat
    Qdabra® Software/ InfoPathDev.com
    The InfoPath Experts – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

• 11-06-2012 09:24 PM In reply to

• shini
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-31-2012
    • Posts 4

Re: how to compare the values of the repating table and display the final result in the textbox outside the repeating table

Thanks for the idea .Can you please help me in implementing the same.I don't have idea on how to check the status is equal to completed inside the nodes of the repeating table.Please help me out. Thanks in advance. Regards, Subha
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.