Issue with Text Box - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Issue with Text Box

Last post 10-18-2012 01:28 PM by Anson Hidajat. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-18-2012 12:36 PM

• Ken H.
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-18-2012
    • Posts 3

Issue with Text Box

Hi all,

I am working on a form and having an issue with a couple of text boxes that I cannot seem to figure out how to fix.  A couple of the text boxes are listed as Left Aligned ofr the text, but the diplay text is cutting off on the left side.  I entered the display text of "Enter Text Here" but it is only showing "er Text Here".  Not all of them are doing it, just the 2 shown.  I tried deleting and creating a new box with a new field name but no luck.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Filed under:
  • 10-18-2012 12:43 PM In reply to

Is this happening on the browser or client? If browser, what browser are you using?

Did you try inserting the text box in a container table/section?

Anson Hidajat
    Qdabra® Software/ InfoPathDev.com
    The InfoPath Experts – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

• 10-18-2012 12:47 PM In reply to

• Ken H.
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-18-2012
    • Posts 3

It is happening in the client when I am building the form.  It also displays this way in Preview.  I haven't tried inserting it into a table section, but it's just the 2 text boxes.  All the others work as exepected.  Thanks!

• 10-18-2012 12:57 PM In reply to

I would try inserting a table or section and then placing your text box inside there.  See if that fixes things.

Otherwise, I think something got screwed up in the XSL.  In which case I would just recreate that whole section again from scratch :(

Anson Hidajat
    The InfoPath Experts – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

• 10-18-2012 01:06 PM In reply to

• Ken H.
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-18-2012
    • Posts 3

Thanks Anson!  That worked like a charm!  I appreciate the assist.  :)

• 10-18-2012 01:28 PM In reply to

Awesome, glad to hear that worked!
    Anson Hidajat

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.