Have Image as a link instead of attchment but show the image in the print view - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Have Image as a link instead of attchment but show the image in the print view

Last post 09-20-2012 12:21 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-05-2012 08:10 AM

Have Image as a link instead of attchment but show the image in the print view

InfoPath 2007 brownser based form.

Currently we have images as attachments to have them print at the end of the pdf report using Muhimbi SW.

Is there a way to have a lookup to an image library or have the user enter a URL to the image and still have the image print in a print view?

The issue is the client updates their images and they wanted the images to update as they chaged them instead of having to go in and re-attach them to the form plus they want the actual image to print in the print view

Any suggestions would be helpful.

I know there is a qrules template for having images that are posted into a library, but can I actually display them too? The info on that feature is very confusing

• 09-20-2012 06:33 AM In reply to

Re: Have Image as a link instead of attchment but show the image in the print view

Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

I need to link to images in a library but in one view actually show the images. I am open for any suggestions

Filed under:
  • 09-20-2012 12:21 PM In reply to

Re: Have Image as a link instead of attchment but show the image in the print view

Hi - if you have a link to the image, it can be displayed in the form in a print view - you can use a picture control to display the linked picture.

qRules will save an image to a library and return a link you can use for this.

However, I don't have any idea whether the Muhimbi SW will render the image or not - you could test this by adding a simple linked image to your print view, couldn't you?

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.