Any way how to search forum threads with attachments? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Any way how to search forum threads with attachments?

Last post 08-12-2012 05:42 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-23-2012 04:26 PM

Any way how to search forum threads with attachments?

Is there any way to search (or filter in searching) by threads containing attachments in infopathdev.com/forums? 

to distinguish in forum list the threads with enclosures?

Gennady Vanin (Novosibirsk) --- Геннадий Ванин (Новосибирск)
  • 07-24-2012 07:53 AM In reply to

Re: Any way how to search forum threads with attachments?

Not to my knowledge.

Hilary Stoupa

• 08-02-2012 11:19 PM In reply to

May I ask the administrators/moderators, who are also mostly the authors, to copy the working code "solutions" with references to discussions to http://www.infopathdev.com/files/ ?

or, might be, to create a section just for links with descriptions to useful discussions?

I also have a wish that "blogs" and "downloads" be cross-referenced (having in their content entries with references)... or specially tagged ... Well, how can I search for a "tutorial"/walkthrough/example/sample that is either in downloads or in blogs (or in forums)?  

Gennady Vanin (Novosibirsk) --- Геннадий Ванин (Новосибирск)
  • 08-12-2012 05:42 AM In reply to

Well - I actually like the samples with the threads, so they have context. I've never had this request before - that all samples be in one spot - so I'm not really inclined to change the way I post. So many samples are exceedingly simple, displaying a discrete technique.

I understand that our forum may be a little casual for your standards - we do try when we blog or upload specific samples to indicate what links to what, but I don't know that I can wholesale instruct my colleagues on how to tag their posts. :-)

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.