Can't add posts to favorites (instead repeatedly getting forum lists added to) - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Can't add posts to favorites (instead repeatedly getting forum lists added to)

Last post 07-16-2012 11:00 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-14-2012 08:06 PM

Can't add posts to favorites (instead repeatedly getting forum lists added to)

I'd like to favorite some posts.

And for some posts it works but for the most posts I am getting on attempt to favorite them (Clicking "Favorites" button): 

•   Add this forum to favorites 
    • Remove this forum from favorites

and only the forum, and if in the same then repeatedly, being added to my Favorites under Favorote Sections

You can check that my profile (under Favorites tab ) has there:

though I have never favorited forums but only posts, meaning that my dozens attempts to favorite posts convertid themselves into just 3 forum favorites

Can you look into it since for some posts (in some forums, couldn't figure out it) it works correctly

Gennady Vanin (Novosibirsk) --- Геннадий Ванин (Новосибирск)
  • 07-16-2012 11:00 AM In reply to

Re: Can't add posts to favorites (instead repeatedly getting forum lists added to)

Hi - I just tried in the Newbie questions and got the option to add the post to favorites.... I tried the button on a few posts, and they behaved as expected. Can you give me an example of a post where favorites is not working correctly for you? Also, what browser are you using? I'm using IE 9.

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.