Re-submitting my entire library - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Re-submitting my entire library

Last post 05-16-2012 09:54 AM by Anson Hidajat. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-16-2012 05:12 AM

• Verlal
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 01-16-2012
    • Verlander
    • Posts 5

Re-submitting my entire library

I have 'killed' my SharePoint library and would really appreciate some help if anybody has a quick and easy solution!

I changed my default InfoPath document template to a blank page with a re-direct to a new document library with a completely different form template. After I did this all of the information from my SharePoint library went blank except the Title field.

As the original template is also still available, I can open the old forms and view the content still and if I re-submit the form, the information in the library is populated, but I have just under 5,000 forms and dont really want to spend a long long time having to load and re-submit each one individually (especially as I have a rule that sends an email along with the submit to library!)

does anybody have a quick fix or a simple solution for this problem?

Thanks

• 05-16-2012 09:54 AM In reply to

Re: Re-submitting my entire library

I haven't done this before so not exactly sure if it would work, but couldn't you just copy all of the xml files and place them in the new library?  Then you could just do one big batch operation instead of having to open each form and submit it again.
    Anson Hidajat
    Qdabra® Software/ InfoPathDev.com
    The InfoPath Experts – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.