The security validation for this form is invalid infopath 2007 browser based forms - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

The security validation for this form is invalid infopath 2007 browser based forms

Last post 08-23-2011 12:35 PM by BMARU. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-23-2011 12:35 PM

• BMARU
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-25-2011
    • Posts 24

The security validation for this form is invalid infopath 2007 browser based forms

I got the following error on the all infopath forms on over live intranet environment.and its comes sometime and sometimes its works..

I got the two message on infopath forms either

"There has been an error while loading the form. A required resource could not be downloaded. To try to resume the download, refresh the page."

&

critical error saying that The security validation for this form is invalid.

this error are on front end on infopath forms....

event viewer error likes..

The form template failed to load. (Username, Form Name:  form, IP: , Request: formpath, Form ID: urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:infopath:-form:-myXSD-2009-11-30T11-52-29, Type: InfoPathVersionUpgradeException, Exception Message: Exception of type 'Microsoft.Office.InfoPath.Server.Util.InfoPathVersionUpgradeException' was thrown.

I have cleared the cache for config and tried to reconfigure the infopath forms through stsadm cmd but did not help anything...

we have updated the cumulative june update for moss 2007..then after this above errors starts suddenly(I am guessing as this error did not come before)....

Try to switch of the security validation on central admin and republished the forms with full trust did not help...

help me if you have any solutions
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.