Query Sharepoint List - Partial Match - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Query Sharepoint List - Partial Match

Last post 07-13-2013 01:35 PM by Patrick Halstead. 20 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-05-2013 02:04 PM In reply to

Re: Query Sharepoint List - Partial Match

Very cool stuff - details would be great!
    Hilary Stoupa

• 03-07-2013 06:17 AM In reply to

• Den12
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-15-2013
    • Posts 57

Ok, as it is not related to qRules I will move the partial-match description to a separate post, Infopath 2010 here.
  • 03-10-2013 04:57 AM In reply to

Den12:

Most web searches on Infopath & wildcards filtering still deliver either code-based solutions via ADO & Database use or REST approch mentioned here.

Unless I am missing an important detail, I was able to do partial-match search on SP List & Form Libray Forms data with Infopath 2010.

Screenshot attached. If there are people still interested in the topic, please reply to this post and I will provide some details.

Hi Den12,

I am facing a similar challange. Can you help me out on how did you set the rules? I am using SP2010 and IP 2010. My requirement is that the column head should be selected from a dropdown list on the form and the partial value should come from a text box.

• 03-21-2013 01:42 PM In reply to

• Den12
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-15-2013
    • Posts 57

As posted below, the post with details about the partial-match search/filter has been moved to forum "Infopath 2010" here.

Check the link guys.

• 07-11-2013 02:43 PM In reply to

I am having exact same issue. I used REST web connection to get a filtered data from the SharePoint list in the InfoPath form. It worked fine on my dev server as the dev sharepoint site is not SSL, but it is not working on production as my production site is SSL enabled. Can you please explain me your work around?
  • 07-13-2013 01:35 PM In reply to

My reading of the above suggests that they got REST to work by switching SSL off. 

REST should work with SSL for that's what O365 uses.  Certainly the qRules owssvr technique will work as well.

Patrick Halstead
    Project Manager at Qdabra
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.