Using Hyper Link with Mailto:, Need to Include a Different Hyperlink in Body of Outlook Message - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Using Hyper Link with Mailto:, Need to Include a Different Hyperlink in Body of Outlook Message

Last post 04-12-2011 12:29 PM by Haruyoshi. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-12-2011 12:29 PM

Using Hyper Link with Mailto:, Need to Include a Different Hyperlink in Body of Outlook Message

I am using InfoPath 2007 and I am a relatively new user as it relates usage.  I built a form that includes a "Send Survey" hyperlink and uses the mailto: to trigger an email message.  So far I have been able to add the intended recipient's email address, subject line and body for the email.  I am having a little trouble with figuring out how to add a hyperlink in the concatenation to prompt the survey which is stored in a separate library as part of the email body.  While I understand how to use HTML to convert the uber long SharePoint URL into a hyperlink, I don't know how to apply this in the concatenation.  

I know that a fair amount of information can be passed through a hyperlink to Outlook via this method; I am just a bit perplexed on the correct formatting.  

concat("mailto:", my:Requestors_Email, "?subject=We Enjoyed Having the Opportunity to Work with You&body=Click here to take a quick survey, <URL = hyperlink>")

Any suggstions, help or references you might be able to share would be grealty appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.