Opening another browser-enabled form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Opening another browser-enabled form

Last post 01-20-2011 12:30 PM by Potemkine. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-20-2011 06:42 AM

Opening another browser-enabled form

Please find my question/scenario-

I am opening a browser enabled form;filling in necessary details and able to submit the form to SP Portal.

Once it is submitted, I change the view which includes 2 buttons "Add another Request" and "Exit"

I am using this code in Add another Request-clicking events

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("url");

This seems working fine in my local machine but when activated via MOSS and clicking the button, nothing is happening whereas Exit is working as it is supposed to be.

I want the "Add Another Request" button to function similar to "New" as in SP Library(i.e., open the same template previously used). Is there any way of getting this done.

• 01-20-2011 07:52 AM In reply to

Re: Opening another browser-enabled form

Hi, on browser form the code: System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("url"); will  just work on server, if you try to use that on client, it will open your url just on the server.

• 01-20-2011 12:05 PM In reply to

I am able to open the form in the URL while previewing my code and no action is taking place after it is published and deployed in Sharepoint Portal via MOSS server.
  • 01-20-2011 12:30 PM In reply to

If you try to open your form with rich client, it will work because the client infopath will launch the code but with browser form the command is just load on the server so the URL is openning on the server.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.