Help! After creating a form and making some changes. I see it but nothing will print - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Help! After creating a form and making some changes. I see it but nothing will print

Last post 11-15-2010 09:02 AM by spyguy. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-15-2010 07:00 AM

• spyguy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-12-2010
    • Posts 2

Help! After creating a form and making some changes. I see it but nothing will print

Hi

I have infopath 2007. I created a form and it was working ok. I wanted to add some functions like save as in a button form. I have since removed the button but I can see the form, I can fill it out but when I print it, the page is blank, Print preview is blank and sdave as pdf is also blank. What did I do and how do I undo it.

I did install VB for microsoft office applications (needed to for the save as button)

Thanks in advance. It must be something simple but I did look in the forum to no avail.

Mitch

• 11-15-2010 08:41 AM In reply to

Re: Help! After creating a form and making some changes. I see it but nothing will print

Hi,

Have you defined a printable view that was empty.

Try to keep only one view in the form to see what it does.

RĂ©mi MATAYRON / MVP InfoPath
    Visit my blog : Infopath Blog
  • 11-15-2010 09:02 AM In reply to

• spyguy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-12-2010
    • Posts 2

Re: Help! After creating a form and making some changes. I see it but nothing will print

Thanks

I figured it was something dumb. Copied everything from design into print view and now works.

Appreciated, I tried for hours and could not figure it out.

Mitch

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.