Problem with Toolkit for VS.Net - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Problem with Toolkit for VS.Net

Last post 09-30-2005 11:25 AM by jimmyfo. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-26-2005 10:02 AM

Problem with Toolkit for VS.Net

Hi, I am trying to install the InfoPath 2003 Toolkit for Visual Studio .NET, but am getting errors. When I try to install, it says please install InfoPath 2003 SP1 with .Net Programmability. I have installed that via the Office SP1 update, and can confirm by checking out the version in InfoPath.

I also have .Net Framework 1.1 SP1.

Any ideas on why this is occuring?

Thanks,
    James
  • 09-27-2005 11:41 AM In reply to

Re: Problem with Toolkit for VS.Net

Perhaps this will help.... In reference to the .Net Programmability, that is an optional feature for the office applications. When installing MS Office itself, be sure and verify under the optional components or custom setup that the option in question is installed to disk. I believe this option exists under each office application, Word, Excel, InfoPath, etc.
  • 09-27-2005 07:48 PM In reply to

• whapakk
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-23-2005
    • Philippines
    • Posts 22

Or

go to control panel -> add/remove programs -> microsoft office -> change/uninstall. on the propmt, select the add/remove components then look for the .Net programmability and change it from not installed to intalled to disk. (something like that, I don't remember the exact options.)

this happens mainly because the office installation doesn't install .Net programmability by default.
  • 09-30-2005 11:25 AM In reply to

Thanks for the help, guys. I've tried installing the entire Studio again since both suggestions give errors, but that overwrites the newer .Net Framework with the older version (2.0.5* with 2.0.4*) which causes problems. I'm waiting to hear back from Microsoft on this problem.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.