Query data note being displayed - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Query data note being displayed

Last post 08-05-2005 01:06 PM by mdsmitty. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-05-2005 07:43 AM

Query data note being displayed

I have a form that is used to submit and query infromation from SQL. The user fills out the form, submits data, and closes. when the form is reopened and the information is queryed back none of the drop-downs, option buttons, or check boxes display data. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Smitty
  • 08-05-2005 11:41 AM In reply to

Re: Query data note being displayed

hi Smitty,
    When you submit the data to DB, did you see whether data is submitted to DB or not?

Please explain your problem with some more details.

Agni
    InfoPath Dev India
  • 08-05-2005 12:24 PM In reply to

Yes, I checked the DB and the data was there. I found a work around for the Drop Down Lists...not fun but got it to work.

Basically if I check a Check Box and the value is "1" if checked then "1" is submitted to the DB. However, when I reopen the form(form queries OnLoad) the check box is not checked. The same problem is happening with Option Buttons.
  • 08-05-2005 01:06 PM In reply to

PS

The issue with the Drop Down Lists are the same. The DDL's are populated manually, when a selection is made and it is submitted to the DB I have no problem. When the form is reopened and queries the data back, the DDL is not filled in. I had to create a DB table with all the DDL values and populate the DDL's via a data connection in order for the data to be displayed when the form is reopened.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.