Email from Infopath - does not display correctly - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Email from Infopath - does not display correctly

Last post 07-09-2010 08:46 AM by Greg Collins. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-09-2010 04:30 AM

Email from Infopath - does not display correctly

Hi,

I have a form which sends emails at various submission points.  I am using the "Send only the Active view of the form".  I have used Hilary's blog to get a link to the form included - Thanks Hilary.

But when the document arrives at my email it is not rendered correctly.- see the file 

Can someone please offer advice -

I am assuming that the buttons are "removed" automatically. What about the Images which are under the buttons ?

But the two areas which are apparently blank are Expression boxes - where the background colour seems to have "disappeared" so the writing - in one case yellow, in the other case white is either difficult or imposible to see.  - How do I make the expression boxes appear correctly ?

Also the form seems to have been "Squished" in a bit so the Current Status: now appears on two separate lines.

Any help gratefully received.

Catharine

• 07-09-2010 08:46 AM In reply to

Re: Email from Infopath - does not display correctly

Without a copy of your actual form template it is difficult to know exactly what is going on. However, the following list should resolve some of your issues and head you in a direction of resolving others.

1.  The yellow text under the title is most likely an expression box. Set the background shading on the expression box to be the same color as the table cell it is in.

2. The colon dropping to the next line can be fixed by expanding the width of the table cell. Right-align the cell contents if desired.

3. The tabs use background images. Without spending a bit of time researching the issue, I'm not sure whether this can be fixed.

4. The missing section title appears to also be an exression box. Again, set the background shading for it. Also compare the table cell to the ones above it to find out what is different that it it is not displaying the shading like the others.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.