HELP! Need a tutorial for creating a simple (non-repeating, submit only) form that submits to SP list. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

HELP! Need a tutorial for creating a simple (non-repeating, submit only) form that submits to SP list.

Last post 05-26-2010 05:00 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-26-2010 04:29 PM

HELP! Need a tutorial for creating a simple (non-repeating, submit only) form that submits to SP list.

I've been searching but I'm finding only rather complex situations where users can create repeating sections or with data connections for submit and receive. I just want to create some simple forms that will submit data via a web service (or some other method) to a list residing on SharePoint. We may need to get more complicated later, but for now I just need to show a working proof of concept. These forms will be mostly text boxes with some yes/no boxes possible and then a submit and refresh/clear form button so the agents can type in the next entry when it occurs. 

Any suggestions?

• 05-26-2010 05:00 PM In reply to

Re: HELP! Need a tutorial for creating a simple (non-repeating, submit only) form that submits to SP list.

This may give you a start, it has an outline and some additional links. Here's another recent forum thread on the same topic, as well.

But you know, qRules is really reasonably priced tool that makes all this so much easier, and it is re-useable!
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.