Sending Infopath 2007 Form to Blackberry - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Sending Infopath 2007 Form to Blackberry

Last post 04-21-2010 03:25 AM by Patrick Halstead. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-20-2010 10:27 PM

Sending Infopath 2007 Form to Blackberry

Hello,

I've created a very simple Infopath 2007 form and published it to moss to run on Infopath services.  To fill out the form, i open IE6(our standard) fill out the form on the moss library and hit submit. Information submits perfectly to Outlook 2003, but when viewing the form on an inbox via Blackberry I get inconsistent results, I get a big white space (about 50 rows of nothing) and then the form displays, for the life of me cannot figure out how to get rid of the white space. I have enabled the setting that allows for rendering on mobile devices, but it makes no difference. There is nothing in the form that indicated there should be white space.....hoping someone might have some insight ?

Thanks in advance.

• 04-21-2010 03:25 AM In reply to

Re: Sending Infopath 2007 Form to Blackberry

Hi DaRock_SayZ and welcome,

It's possible it has something to do with the HTML that is generated when the form is emailed. Try creating another view with just a link to the form in it. I believe we have a blog about this on our site somewhere. On the submit button add a rule to switch to the view before submitting the form via email and in that new view, just have the link and nothing else. If this works, it's an InfoPath problem related to your default view. If it doesn't work, it's how BlackBerry is treating the HTML. Good luck!

Patrick Halstead
    Project Manager at Qdabra
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.