Submit to Sharepoint List Repeating Table ID problem. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Submit to Sharepoint List Repeating Table ID problem.

Last post 03-04-2010 01:32 PM by pb45102. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-04-2010 11:39 AM

Submit to Sharepoint List Repeating Table ID problem.

I am able to get the repeating table to submit to the Sharepoint list with no problems, but only one ID is returned to the InfoPath form, the first ID.   So, if I submit 4 items, it returns only the list ID for the first one.    I'm using the QRules Command SubmitToSharePointList /submit=SubmitRisks /mapping=Barriers_mapping /id=/my:myFields/my:IntiatePlan/my:ProjectBarrierGroup/my:ProjectBarrierID.   I don't think there is a problem with this command as the data is submitted, but if I need to update the form, it will overwrite the information because the List ID is not correct.  If I add a fifth item it actual overwrites the 4 item in the list. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Pam

• 03-04-2010 12:37 PM In reply to

Re: Submit to Sharepoint List Repeating Table ID problem.

Hi --

You are using an absolute path to your ID field. You need to use the relative path, so if you mapped the ProjectBarrierGroup, your id parameter would be /id=my:ProjectBarrierID

Hope that helps!

Hilary Stoupa

• 03-04-2010 01:32 PM In reply to

Re: Submit to Sharepoint List Repeating Table ID problem.

It's the smallest things that get you!   That works perfectly.  

Hilary Stoupa:

Hi --

You are using an absolute path to your ID field. You need to use the relative path, so if you mapped the ProjectBarrierGroup, your id parameter would be /id=my:ProjectBarrierID

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Pam

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.