SubmitToSharePointList permissions? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

SubmitToSharePointList permissions?

Last post 03-03-2010 01:26 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-03-2010 12:02 PM

SubmitToSharePointList permissions?

I have an IP form which is using qRules SubmitToSharePointList to copy a repeating table into a SharePoint list when the user saves or submits the form. This works properly with several test user accounts I have, one a site collection admin, the others just domain users that have been give full control to everything the form relies on. During testing with business users, I have at least two situations where the SubmitToSharePointList doesn't work, i.e. no list entries are created when they save or submit the form. The users in question are domain users that have also been given full control to the form site. More about the form: - Secondary data connections have been converted to .udcx files in a data connection library that the users have full control on - The form site is part of the user's Local Intranet zone in IE - It is being published as an administrator approved form through Central Admin - The form site is part of a portal site that runs on a farm with 3 WFEs and an App Server, all published through ISA, which is doing load balancing. This feels like a permissions related issue, but I'm running out of ideas to troubleshoot this. Help? Ideas?
  • 03-03-2010 01:26 PM In reply to

Re: SubmitToSharePointList permissions?

Hi, and thanks for trying qRules! For the users where the command doesn't work, can you verify that they are using InfoPath 2007 with at least SP 2 installed?

Thanks!

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.