Selecting a row in a repeating table - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Selecting a row in a repeating table

Last post 02-23-2010 07:58 AM by SARISILVA. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-15-2010 06:57 AM

Selecting a row in a repeating table

Hello, :) I am using infopath 2003. I want to achieve a grid like feature in infopath, by having a repeating table with a few rows. Is it possible to select a row in a repeating table with the mouse and perform an action like "Delete" which is in a button, outside the repeating table. I dont want to use a button to select a row. I want to be able to select a row with a mouse click. Is this at all possible? Thanks, sari.
  • 02-19-2010 07:52 AM In reply to

Re: Selecting a row in a repeating table

I don't believe this is possible. What about having another column in your repeating table that has a checkbox control in it, and the user clicks the checkbox to select rows? Then your delete button has code to delete only the rows where checkboxField = true?

Hilary Stoupa

• 02-19-2010 09:19 AM In reply to

Thank you Hilary for responding to my inquiry, thanks so much. I have tried to do so as you said, with a checkbox, but I was never able to succeed. Firstly, I was not able to make only the selected checkbox checked, and all the rest of the checkboxes, unchecked, in the repeating table. Secondly, how can I select a row of the repeating table, using a checkbox, using infopath 2003, and c#? If you can give me some guidance, as to how i might solve this, it would be so helpful :) thank you once again, sari.
  • 02-19-2010 09:36 AM In reply to

If I understand correctly, you want only one row to be checked at a time?  If so, I describe how to do this in my blog:

http://www.infopathdev.com/blogs/jimmy/archive/2009/08/05/a-mutually-exclusive-radio-button-in-a-repeating-section.aspx

Jimmy Rishe / Software Developer / Microsoft MVP
    Qdabra Software
  • 02-23-2010 07:58 AM In reply to

Thanks so much, both of you :) your help was great! i got it working, thanks so much, again, sari.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.