Excel Form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Excel Form

Last post 03-09-2005 12:45 AM by Patrick Halstead. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-08-2005 01:53 PM

Excel Form

Hi all~ Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

I currently have an Excel form (in the lightest of terms) that pulls information from an Access 2000 db. This form allows users to view data for two separate entries from the same database. This enables them to see the data side by side, to enter/modify data (which uses formulae to recalculate totals), and to submit their additions/changes back into the database. Each side is independant (this is that they do not calculate off of each other). I've been able to successfully create a query form that can do all of this, but I am unable to make a form that has the two sides and queries the same database. I've tried many different things and have exhausted my (limited) knowledge of InfoPath development. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Matt Blank
    m.blank@moderndisplayNOSPAM.com
  • 03-09-2005 12:45 AM In reply to

Hi Matt,
    Welcome to the board! You can write code to do custom SQL queries to get the data you need. The SDK contains info on how to execute SQL Commands from InfoPath code. This will probably take you a couple hours to figure out. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.
    Patrick
    Patrick Halstead
    Project Manager at Qdabra
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.