Specifying Page Breaks With "this.CurrentView.Export(@"FileName", ExportFormat.Pdf)" - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Specifying Page Breaks With "this.CurrentView.Export(@"FileName", ExportFormat.Pdf)"

Last post 12-16-2009 06:58 AM by Ludovico. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-03-2009 09:55 AM

Specifying Page Breaks With "this.CurrentView.Export(@"FileName", ExportFormat.Pdf)"

I am using the

this.CurrentView.Export(@"FileName", ExportFormat.Pdf)

code to export a from that is generated to PDF format and save it to a document library. When the document is exported with this code, the formatting that it produces is not consistant with how you would want a pdf document to be created (doesn't fit properly on 8.5" x 11" paper). Also, I cannot figure out if there is a way to specify where I want the page breaks to occur.

I would like to create a decent looking PDF document with the InfoPath form I have... but they just look like crap.

Is this the only method to export an InfoPath document to PDF? Are there other options that allow me to customize formatting options?

• 06-04-2009 12:05 AM In reply to

• Anuma
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 07-20-2005
    • India
    • Posts 525

Re: Specifying Page Breaks With "this.CurrentView.Export(@"FileName", ExportFormat.Pdf)"

Anuma Chinthapalli /
    http://www.GGKTech.com
  • 06-04-2009 08:09 AM In reply to

Re: Specifying Page Breaks With "this.CurrentView.Export(@"FileName", ExportFormat.Pdf)"

I would like to be able to do this programatically, with the user just clicking a "Submit" button that I create. I don't think this method would fill that requirement.

• 10-08-2009 12:00 AM In reply to

Hi, Did you find the solution? If so can you please let me know the solution as I have the similar requirement

Thanks in Advance

• 12-16-2009 06:58 AM In reply to

hi,

i'm looking for a solution for the inconsistent pdf result in the export  procedure (break pages and number of pages).

Any ideas?

Thank

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.