Your user name or group membership cannot be verified because your security settings do not permit it - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Your user name or group membership cannot be verified because your security settings do not permit it

Last post 08-30-2009 03:57 AM by Qazi Anis. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-27-2009 07:51 PM

• zakman
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-28-2009
    • Posts 2

Your user name or group membership cannot be verified because your security settings do not permit it

Hello all,

I have an infopath 2003 form template published to a sharepoint 2007 site. However, some users are having trouble accessing it.

When the users try to create a new form from the template, they receive the following error:

Form template: Template address goes here 

Your user name or group membership cannot be verified because your security settings do not permit it.

The form has user roles and the form's security is set to "Automatically determine security level based on form's design".

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Zak

Filed under: , ,
  • 05-31-2009 06:08 AM In reply to

• firouz
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 02-24-2009
    • Iran
    • Posts 51

Re: Your user name or group membership cannot be verified because your security settings do not permit it

Dear Zak

I have the same problem

please if you have found the solution , update me here.

thankssssss

• 05-31-2009 07:44 PM In reply to

• zakman
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-28-2009
    • Posts 2

Re: Your user name or group membership cannot be verified because your security settings do not permit it

Hi Firouz,

Unfortunately, I haven't solved the problem yet.

Zak.

• 05-31-2009 10:41 PM In reply to

• Anuma
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 07-20-2005
    • India
    • Posts 525

• 05-31-2009 10:51 PM In reply to

• firouz
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 02-24-2009
    • Iran
    • Posts 51

I have Checked. the error is changed to this error:

Form template: http://....

The form template is trying to access files and settings on your computer. InfoPath cannot grant access to these files and settings because the form template is not fully trusted. For a form to run with full trust, it must be installed or digitally signed with a certificate.

• 08-30-2009 03:57 AM In reply to

you should just give full trust and sign the form digitally. then the form wont create any issues for any user.

Qazi Anis
    Technical Architect
    Bitwise Inc
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.