How to set the Data connection in InfoPath to a relative address with SharePoint Lists? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to set the Data connection in InfoPath to a relative address with SharePoint Lists?

Last post 06-13-2009 02:10 PM by erugalatha. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-27-2009 03:00 AM

How to set the Data connection in InfoPath to a relative address with SharePoint Lists?

I'm trying to create a site on SharePoint 2007 that contains an InfoPath 2007 form, in the form there is a section that receive data from a List in the same site on sharepoint, the thing is I want to save that site as a template and create more sites based on it, but the problem is that when you create a new site, the form on the new site get's it's data from the original list on the template website, as the address for the data connection is pointing there. now is there a way to make that address relative or something like that so when I create a new site it point to the list on the same new site instead of pointing to the original?

Ram.
  • 06-13-2009 02:10 PM In reply to

Re: How to set the Data connection in InfoPath to a relative address with SharePoint Lists?

I am looking for this also. Did you find an answer ramuar1981? Admins? why no answer to this?
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.