Link numerous form items from SP library A in another form in SP library B - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Link numerous form items from SP library A in another form in SP library B

Last post 03-21-2009 04:56 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-20-2009 06:54 AM

Link numerous form items from SP library A in another form in SP library B

Hello all,

I am experiencing a problem related to SharePoint and Infopath forms. I have a SP library(A) with a number of items. Each item is releted to exaclty one form from another library(B). But the items from the B library can be related to many forms from the A library. My problem is how can I link all items from the A library and representthem as quick links to them inside the form from the B library (as well as if additional items from A library are created, they have to be automatically imported into the form from library B). If the connection between the forms was 1:1 it will not be a problem, but now I am experiencing some difficulties. I hope someone can give me an idea how it can be maintained  - to automatically

Best regards,

Svetoslav

• 03-21-2009 04:56 AM In reply to

Re: Link numerous form items from SP library A in another form in SP library B

There is a wonderful tutorial here that may help you. Take a look, see if it doesn what you need....

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.