Pulling the date of a digital Signature and putting in a text box or form library column - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Pulling the date of a digital Signature and putting in a text box or form library column

Last post 02-05-2009 07:34 AM by Clay Fox. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-02-2009 12:58 PM

• Michael71
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 10-07-2006
    • Mclean, Virginia-USA
    • Posts 279

Pulling the date of a digital Signature and putting in a text box or form library column

How can I pull the date of a digital Signature and putting in a text box or form library column.

• 02-02-2009 09:49 PM In reply to

Re: Pulling the date of a digital Signature and putting in a text box or form library column

Just have a rule on the control that sets a field action and put now() into another field for storing the timestamp. Then this can be promoted to SharePoint when it is saved.

• 02-05-2009 07:11 AM In reply to

• Michael71
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 10-07-2006
    • Mclean, Virginia-USA
    • Posts 279

Re: Pulling the date of a digital Signature and putting in a text box or form library column

So are you saying, if I have a date picker I can set that to now( ). Or are you saying based on the section being signed, that date which is now gets sent to the date picker control some how. Please help.

• 02-05-2009 07:34 AM In reply to

Hey Michael.

You would have a seperate field in your data source.  You often would not have a control bound to it since it would not be shown in a view but it would be there to reference as needed.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.