Error loading form code assembly - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Error loading form code assembly

Last post 02-14-2018 08:37 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 21 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-02-2018 12:56 AM

Error loading form code assembly

When I try to upload InfoPath form templates to SharePoint 2016 server, I receive the following error: Error loading form code assembly: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.InfoPath, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Location: Qdabra.Tools.RulesLibrary.dll These forms are successfully uploading to SharePoint 2013 server.
  • 02-02-2018 07:55 AM In reply to

Re: Error loading form code assembly

I'm checking w/ one of our senior developers to see if he has a recommendation for troubleshooting - more soon.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-02-2018 02:56 PM In reply to

This error will occur if you have the QRules 2010 browser dll injected. Re-inject for SharePoint 2013 browser and it should resolve it.
  • 02-05-2018 09:46 AM In reply to

Jim Cantwell:
    This error will occur if you have the QRules 2010 browser dll injected. Re-inject for SharePoint 2013 browser and it should resolve it.
    Thank you, Jim. After injecting 2013 browser dll my forms uploaded successfully. But now I have another question, will my forms stop working after trial period is over?
  • 02-05-2018 09:48 AM In reply to

Yes, qRules will stop working at the end of the trial period. You will need to re-inject with the full version & republish.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-11-2018 09:19 PM In reply to

After upgrading to SharePoint 2016 and reinjecting forms we faced another issue. When I open some forms then press a button, that does some queries and switches view, I receive the following critical error: "The form could not be displayed because default values or rules are taking too long to evaluate. To correct this, simplify the expressions or reduce the size of the data sets that they depend on." The same form is successfully doing queries and switches view in SharePoint 2013. Of course there is some delay, when it does queries from large lists, but finally it doesn't give error and switches view.
  • 02-12-2018 07:42 AM In reply to

I would start by comparing the InfoPath Forms Services settings between the two servers. Any differences?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-12-2018 08:06 AM In reply to

Here are InfoPath Forms Services settings from SharePoint 2013 "DefaultDataConnectionTimeout : 10000 MemoryCacheSize : 250 MaxDataConnectionTimeout : 20000 MaxDataConnectionResponseSize : 1500 MaxDataConnectionRoundTrip : 20000 MaxFormLoadTime : 40000 RequireSslForDataConnections : True AllowEmbeddedSqlForDataConnections : True AllowUdcAuthenticationForDataConnections : True AllowUserFormCrossDomainDataConnections : True AllowUserFormBrowserEnabling : True MaxSizeOfFormSessionState : 41943040 MaxSizeOfUserFormState : 41943040 MaxPostbacksPerSession : 75 MaxUserActionsPerPostback : 200 ActiveSessionsTimeout : 1440 AllowUserFormBrowserRendering : True AllowViewState : False ViewStateThreshold : 40960 DataConnectionFiles : {} ExemptUserAgents : {crawler, googlebot, ms search, msnbot...} Instances : {} Applications : {} Required : False JobDefinitions : {} RunningJobs : {} JobHistoryEntries : {} CanUpgrade : True IsBackwardsCompatible : True NeedsUpgradeIncludeChildren : False NeedsUpgrade : False UpgradeContext : Microsoft.SharePoint.Upgrade.SPUpgradeContext Version : 10814975 Properties : {} UpgradedPersistedProperties : {} CanBackupRestoreAsConfiguration : True CanSelectForBackup : True DiskSizeRequired : 0 CanSelectForRestore : True CanRenameOnRestore : False". I copied all settings one by one to SharePoint 2016, but this didn't help. After this I even increased all numeric values in SP 2016 like this: "DefaultDataConnectionTimeout : 100000 MemoryCacheSize : 250 MaxDataConnectionTimeout : 200000 MaxDataConnectionResponseSize : 15000 MaxDataConnectionRoundTrip : 200000 MaxFormLoadTime : 40000 MaxPostbacksPerSession : 7500 MaxUserActionsPerPostback : 20000" But this also didn't help. If I set "Properties.Add(“AllowEventPropagation”, $false)", then form can switch view successfully, but it doesn't do queries, so data is not updating on that view.
  • 02-12-2018 08:09 AM In reply to

I'd probably see if one specific query was causing the issue by disabling all rules on the button and re-enabling one at at time. Do you get any additional messages in your logs when the error occurs?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-12-2018 08:28 AM In reply to

I've already checked this. It does query from a list, that contains about 2000 rows. In this case I need to query all rows without any limitation. When I disable this query, form has no issues. The same query is running successfully on SP 2013.In logs I receive multiple "RequestUsageProvider.WriteUsageData: Logging usage for Location: 'CalculatedField'. Operation: 'Calculate'. ... " , "RequestUsageProvider.WriteUsageData: Writing log usage failed" messages, then the following error: "Calculations exceeded the maximum stack depth. (User: 30000, Form Name: urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:infopath:Business-Trip-Request-Template:-myXSD-2014-01-08T23-55-55, ...... " .
  • 02-12-2018 08:34 AM In reply to

I'd like to mention, that I've 9 repeating fields in my form, that are getting default values from data connections filtered by another fields in form. So when switching view, I need to query 2 data connections, so these fields data will get updated. If my form contains 3-4 repeating table rows, it successfully switches view, but if rows are more, I get this issue.
  • 02-12-2018 08:50 AM In reply to

My guess would be something in your rules / defaults is causing a loop that wasn't getting caught in 2013 but is in 2016. Do the fields with default values that are getting updated have rules on them?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-12-2018 11:16 AM In reply to

I tried all possible scenarios, but no luck. If I remove query rule, form loads without issues, but in this case I don't get needed data. If I uncheck "Refresh value if formula is recalculated" checkbox from 4 fields default values, then also forms work, but in this case these fields don't get data again. There are no rules on these default values.
  • 02-13-2018 07:35 AM In reply to

I'd be happy to take a look at your form, see if I can see something. If it were my form, I'd try to repro the issue in a test form - does it persist if the form doesn't have code (or qRules)?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-13-2018 07:53 AM In reply to

I've sent you by private message. Thanks.
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.