Display filtered data in a column - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Display filtered data in a column

Last post 11-23-2021 07:24 AM by sb_infodev. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-03-2021 01:42 AM

Display filtered data in a column

Hi All, I am using infopath 2013. I have 2 columns 1 is a mulitselect checkboxes. Column1 - Type ( data source list type) Column 2 - Category ( data source list Category) When the user selects multiple Type in column 1, I query the category list with that data and display the result( this works). Now I want the displayed result in column2 (this can be any type of column which can show the filtered data as pre selected or as a repeating table which can be saved in the list ). I really appreciate any help or pointers in the right direction, maybe I am missing something. Thanks
  • 11-15-2021 08:53 AM In reply to

Re: Display filtered data in a column

So, this really isn't possible, I don't think - your column 2 would have to be a multiselect, and there isn't a way in InfoPath to select all in a rules based way. You could concatenated the results using a double eval, I suppose, and store that in a multi-line column. Search the forum for double eval to find samples of that.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 11-23-2021 07:24 AM In reply to

Re: Display filtered data in a column

Hi Hilary, I changed the multiselect column to multiline text field and it displays the data . This multitext field isn't mandatory but when I open the form its shows mandatory. Even on entering data the field shows validation error. Please check the attached image. Is there anything I am missing out? Thanks
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.