InfoPath form with multiple line textbox is not wrapping - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

InfoPath form with multiple line textbox is not wrapping

Last post 09-05-2019 09:55 AM by khalidinio. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-27-2019 06:47 AM

InfoPath form with multiple line textbox is not wrapping

We are using SharePoint Online in O365. We are using an InfoPath form with some multiple line textbox. At this moment the text in this textbox is not wrapping to the next line. How can we wrap a multiple line textbox?
  • 09-05-2019 08:40 AM In reply to

Re: InfoPath form with multiple line textbox is not wrapping

I just tried this - setting the properties of the textbox to multiple lines was all I needed to do to get it to work as anticipated. Feel free to attach a copy of your form if you'd like me to take a look or try it on my O365 site. You can attach a template under "Options" in a reply.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 09-05-2019 08:58 AM In reply to

Which textbox properties do you mean? From the SharePoint column or the InfoPath textbox? And could you please try it also in chrome? It looks like IE11 is ok, but chrome have this problem.
  • 09-05-2019 09:07 AM In reply to

Oh, I was using Chrome. :) I mean the text box properties on the InfoPath form - under the Display tab (right click the text box and select text box properties). I didn't realize you were using a SharePoint list form, however - it could be those behave differently.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 09-05-2019 09:55 AM In reply to

Hi, it is not a form in a list. It is a form created in InfoPath Designer and is generated a SharePoint contenttype and add a SharePoint formlibrary which is using this contenttype. Do you know what I mean? I dont know how they call this kind of SharePoint form.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.