Different Invoice Number for different products - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Different Invoice Number for different products

Last post 03-26-2019 11:22 AM by Fatihteke. 37 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-22-2019 12:09 PM In reply to

Re: Different Invoice Number for different products

oooooooooooooooooooo My Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are unbelievable !!!!!!! How can you do that !!!!! Thank you so so much Thank youuuu :)))) I didn't understand but i will try to understand Thank you Thank you Thank you :))))))))))))
  • 03-22-2019 12:28 PM In reply to

Now you see what I was trying to explain. :) So - go look at the rule on the button - I added one rule. It sets the query field in your data connection to the product type that you entered. Then, when the query runs, only the matches are returned. Now, you will need to handle for the case where no matches are returned. Want me to set up the rules for that for you? And you also should be doing this as part of your submit rules (because otherwise, if a few people have the form open at the same time, you could end up with multiple people with the same number) but this at least gets you headed in the right direction.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 03-25-2019 02:14 PM In reply to

Hilary thank you so so much. I am really want to you set rules for no matches found. I will appreciate it. I check your rule and i see that ( in attachment) I couldn't understand why you set field to same field ? and why field18 name is Field_x0020_18 ? I cannot figure out.
  • 03-25-2019 02:59 PM In reply to

In the screenshot you posted, see where it says "Field" in the middle input field - there is a field picker button to the right. If you click that, you'll see that the field I am setting is the one in the data connection you created - it is a query field for the data connection. Here's a blog post that may help you: https://wonderlaura.com/2011/08/01/infopath-query-specific-sharepoint-list-data/ I'll set up the other rules later today / tomorrow in the last form I posted and add it to a reply.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 03-25-2019 04:32 PM In reply to

Here's a copy of your form w/ a second rule on the button to reset field17 if no data is returned from the query.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 03-26-2019 11:01 AM In reply to

Hilary you are the Queen of the Infopath ! :)) this is awesome. I taken 2 pictures. in your form there is a rule "number of occurrences of sharepoint list item". How can you create it? Because i havent that option (picture two is mine)
  • 03-26-2019 11:06 AM In reply to

You need to change the first dropdown to Select a field or group, then navigate to the repeating data source. See attached.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 03-26-2019 11:22 AM In reply to

Oh I didn't know that :) Thank you so so much Hilary. This form the best form i have ever seen for me :) You can't imagine how you helped to me. Best Regards
Page 3 of 3 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.