Infopath hanging on “Sending data to the server” even though data was sent. but workflows don't begin - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath hanging on “Sending data to the server” even though data was sent. but workflows don't begin

Last post 04-05-2018 09:35 AM by mg rooker. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-05-2018 09:35 AM

Infopath hanging on “Sending data to the server” even though data was sent. but workflows don't begin

My InfoPath form had been working fine but suddenly any new entries after submit hang on "Sending data to the server". Oddly enough the new data is written BUT the workflows that should begin now do not. The other clue is that I can still start the approval workflow manually, the approval email sent but when I try to approve, after clicking "approve" it would just be stuck on "Working on it - please wait while your task is updated."

And lastly when I try to manually approve it through "workflows" on the browser, I get

Sorry, something went wrong 
    This task is currently locked by a running workflow and cannot be edited.

I have scoured the web for answers, I have tried everything from clearing the browser cache to swapping over a "larger" copy of Core.js and nothing.

Your rexpertise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.