Break the connection of a SharePoint List form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Break the connection of a SharePoint List form

Last post 08-07-2017 09:11 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-04-2017 10:17 AM

Break the connection of a SharePoint List form

Hi, I have a form that was created based off of a SharePoint list. I need to re-do this form to include some developer code and the developer options are disabled on the SharePoint list forms. Is it possible to save this form without any connection to the SharePoint library so I can enable the developer options? Thanks!
  • 08-04-2017 03:57 PM In reply to

Re: Break the connection of a SharePoint List form

Not to my knowledge - If you navigate to File > Save As, you can't save as anything other than a list form. I checked the manifest and tried removing <xsf2:solutionPropertiesExtension branch="list"> along with a few other nodes that looked like they might make a difference, but ended up with an error when I tried reopening in design mode.

Hilary Stoupa

• 08-07-2017 07:11 AM In reply to

Thanks Hilary! What if I try using Publish -> Export Source Files? Do you think it might be possible to use these source files for what I am trying to accomplish? Thanks again!
  • 08-07-2017 09:11 AM In reply to

You can certainly try - I took a quick stab at it before I replied, and the few changes I made only left me with errors. :) Compare the manifest to the source files for a normal browser form - there may be a way to do this.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.