Web service data connection used to upload attachments from InfoPath form to a SharePoint document library - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Web service data connection used to upload attachments from InfoPath form to a SharePoint document library

Last post 07-11-2016 09:33 AM by smsemail. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-11-2016 09:33 AM

Web service data connection used to upload attachments from InfoPath form to a SharePoint document library

Hi experts,

Please provide some guidance!  I desperately need it.

I found the following blog on uploading InfoPath attachments to a SP document library:  http://m4sh3d.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-upload-infopath-2010-attachments.html

In my InfoPath form I create a data connection with Web Service /_vti_bin/Copy.asmx.wsdl.  I am using the CopyIntoItem method.

Along with uploading the attachments on the InfoPath form I also want to upload the meta data to columns in the SharePoint document library. The web service allows for that.  There is a repeating table "FieldInformation"  that I can populate with the meta data.  I am able to upload the attachment, and add meta data to the 1st occurrence of the repeating table  "FieldInformation". But I can not figure out how to LOOP (iterate) thru the repeating table to populate each row with all the meta data .  I do not want to use code (of which I would not know how).  Is there a way to do that.   Please can someone guide me.  

Thanks in advance!

smsemail

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.