Picture Size Property - Error Message - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Picture Size Property - Error Message

Last post 06-27-2016 08:06 AM by GwenW. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-20-2016 08:57 AM

Picture Size Property - Error Message

Hi, I have an InfoPath 2010 Browser form and have inserted an image onto the form that is 1200 x 90 pixels. When inserted, the image is shrunk for some reason. When I try to adjust the size to 1200 (which is the form size) in the Image properties, I get the following message (screenshot below). However, I can click and drag the image to fill the column. But, it makes the text on the image a little fuzzy. Does anyone know what the issue is? I've searched online, but am not getting any hits on this message. 

In case there isn't a solution....As a fix, I'm going to break the image into 2 halves and see if I can get it to look seamless. 

• 06-23-2016 02:08 PM In reply to

Re: Picture Size Property - Error Message

Just when I think I have seen all the various oddball InfoPath errors, someone finds a new one. But I was able to modify my test picture's size in the view file. I'm going to try to publish and see what happens. :)

Hilary Stoupa

• 06-23-2016 02:11 PM In reply to

Okay, I published as a browser form - no issue. So maybe try saving your form as source files and manually modifying the image's attributes?

Hilary Stoupa

• 06-23-2016 02:17 PM In reply to

Thanks! I'll try that. It worked to break the image into 2 - 600px pieces, but it forced me to shrink one by 1 pixel (form is 1200 px and there is no cell padding or anything). So, it leaves a 1 pixel space on the right end. I was just going to live with it, but I'll do your solution so it looks better :).

thanks!

Gwen 

• 06-27-2016 08:06 AM In reply to

Thanks Hilary! This worked like a charm :)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.