After submitting the browser form, open the other form that includes data from previous submitted form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

After submitting the browser form, open the other form that includes data from previous submitted form

Last post 07-12-2016 10:27 PM by poemstar. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-15-2016 09:26 AM

After submitting the browser form, open the other form that includes data from previous submitted form

Hi all,

After submitting a browser form, is it possible to open another different browser form that includes some data from previous submitted form? Whatever way, code or codeless.

What I want to do is: when i have submitted a browser form, if one field in this form is not blank, I want to open another different browser form and some data from previous submitted form want to be included in new opening form.

Hopefully, someone can help me with it.

Thanks in advance.

• 06-21-2016 02:27 PM In reply to

Re: After submitting the browser form, open the other form that includes data from previous submitted form

This can be done if you pass input parameters to the next form - you could have a link on form A that includes input parameters in the URL and the user clicks that to open form B with the passed in data. You'll need code in form B that gets the data from the input parameter.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 06-24-2016 03:16 AM In reply to

Re: After submitting the browser form, open the other form that includes data from previous submitted form

Thanks much for your response, Hilary. I will try it.

• 07-12-2016 10:27 PM In reply to

It works fine with qRules GetInputParameter command.

Then, I have to face another issue.

I want users to click the Hyperlink before submitting the form. If the users don't click it, I don't want them to allow to submit the form.

How can it be done, without using any code? Can i create rules for it?

Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.