Connecting your sharepoint library (infopath survey's) with a sharepoint list - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Connecting your sharepoint library (infopath survey's) with a sharepoint list

Last post 04-29-2016 10:04 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-08-2016 02:58 AM

• Diego
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-31-2016
    • Posts 2

Connecting your sharepoint library (infopath survey's) with a sharepoint list

Hello, I'm currently working on a survey, that i made with infopath. I'm sending these survey's via outlook and people are sending me these filled in back. I submit these filled in survey's via a button. All survey's are send to a sharepoint library and i get a full list with infopath docs. My question is can i some how make a list where i can see all the survey's at once in a sharepoint list? I want to have a clear overview and results of the survey. it's not clear when i have 100 different documents without a total overview or filters. Can somebody please help me? it's a school project. Kind regards. Diego
  • 04-29-2016 10:04 AM In reply to

Re: Connecting your sharepoint library (infopath survey's) with a sharepoint list

You can promote fields in your form so that data from the form is visible in the library's views - does that do what you need? http://www.bizsupportonline.net/blog/2014/promote-infopath-form-fields-to-sharepoint-library.htm might help.

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.