infopath form template not rendering correctly in IE - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

infopath form template not rendering correctly in IE

Last post 07-21-2015 12:03 PM by semloh1. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-17-2015 01:24 PM

infopath form template not rendering correctly in IE

I just upgraded to SP2013 and one of the infopath form templates is having rendering issues in IE.  By design, some buttons at the bottom of the form are hidden until a user clicks another button to show them. In IE 11, these hidden buttons will show but not show the entire button - only about 2pixels tall of the button. These buttons are displaying fine in other browsers.  IE compatibility view does not fix the issue either.  I'm not sure how to read the html source for the infopath forms very well (I can read html) to see if it's a style sheet issue with SP2013, not sure.  Any suggestions? 

• 07-20-2015 12:23 PM In reply to

Re: infopath form template not rendering correctly in IE

bump :)

• 07-20-2015 04:15 PM In reply to

Hi - I'd try a new form (published to a different library) with similar logic - what happens?

I'd try adjusting the settings on the buttons - if the height is now auto, what happens if you set it to a fixed number of pixels?

I'm not sure what's going wrong for you, or whether it is specific to the form or the server, but this may help you troubleshoot. 

Hilary Stoupa

• 07-21-2015 12:03 PM In reply to

The working solution on this form was to not use "auto" for button height in InfoPath, and set a specific height.  This has not been a problem in the past for this InfoPath template. If set to auto then only the 2px of the button height is shown in IE, if exact pixels are set for button height, then button displays correctly. So maybe "auto" is a problem for some forms button height?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.