Qdabra docs missing from Sharepoint SP Library List - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Qdabra docs missing from Sharepoint SP Library List

Last post 12-01-2014 02:31 PM by semloh1. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-21-2014 12:46 PM

Qdabra docs missing from Sharepoint SP Library List

New to the forum, I have an info path form associated with a library and published from my Qdabra;  Upon submit the form submits to the Qdabra Web Service.  There seems to be an issue with the SP library no longer showing documents > 5000.  I see the documents in Qdabra and the database.  I have created an index in SP for large datasets. The issue is also that there are no more documents in the library > 5000 however there should be 5918.

The SP library currently has 5000 items but the mapped Qdabra node shows 5918 items and the database also show 5918 items.  I read somewhere to reshred the document node and it would push out to the SP library any missing docs.  After the reshred the library still on shows 5000 items and is missing the most recent docs.  I have confirmed this is not a view issue in SP and have also looked in the SP Windows Explorer and still only see 5000 docs.  Any suggestions for SP showing all the Qdabra docs?

Thanks,

J.

• 11-21-2014 04:20 PM In reply to

Re: Qdabra docs missing from Sharepoint SP Library List

You are running into the throttling limit in SharePoint.  To change the limit, you can go to Central Admin, manage general settings and Resource throttling.  Adjust the List View threshold as needed.  Please be aware that this can affect overall SharePoint performance.

Jim Cantwell

Qdabra

• 11-22-2014 11:10 AM In reply to

Thank you Jim, but I don't believe the list view throttling set at 5000 is the issue; I have similar SP libraries assoc. w/ Qdabra form that still have the throttling at 5000 but the actual SP library count shows 93k list items and I can see all the xml infopath files via the windows explorer button in SP.  The problem library did not add the missing infopath documents after I did a reshred using the migration utility, and I was under the impression that missing documents would return however the library only shows 5000 even in the windows explorer folder, so no more documents where actually added.  I did export as another test from the Qdabra migration tool to a folder and it contains all 5918 xml docs.  Any suggestions to getting the SP library to be in sync?  Or should I do something different to remove all files and have qdabra repopulate the library?

• 12-01-2014 02:31 PM In reply to

This was resolved with a Full Reshred of the documents using the migration tool.  I had permission errors at first the but second time I ran the tool the reshred worked.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.