GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser doesn't work in browser but work well in infopath - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser doesn't work in browser but work well in infopath

Last post 09-19-2014 02:39 PM by Bre Huston. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-15-2014 02:10 AM

• ancle
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-15-2014
    • Posts 1

GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser doesn't work in browser but work well in infopath

I created a simple form and workflow to test the GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser WS.

the FileUrl is set from workflow

the issue is when I click the "getTaskID" button (pass fileurl to GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser WS to get taskID)
    the repeat table area will disappear. no result return. also no error return.

if I open the form in Infopath ,click "getTaskID" button , the taskid will be returned into the repeat table.
  • 09-19-2014 02:39 PM In reply to

Re: GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser doesn't work in browser but work well in infopath

Hello ancle,

Which version of SharePoint and InfoPath are you using? Also, I notice that the form template location is located at: Http://AZSPSWBT and the file URL is at: /zzyTest, which I'm guessing is a subsite? If your form and data source are not on the same site or site collection, your data connection will need to be converted to a udcx with SSO credentials in order to not violate cross-domain restrictions.

Let me know if you need more details. It may also be helpful to have a copy of the form to take a look.

Thanks!
    Bre

Bre Huston | Form Designer

Qdabra® Software / InfoPathDev.com / FormsQuo877.544.2389 main / 425.318.7843 direct

Business Process Automation for Everyone – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.