Unable to re-publish an infopath form to an external list in sharepoint 2013 - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Unable to re-publish an infopath form to an external list in sharepoint 2013

Last post 07-06-2014 05:16 PM by RichBnz. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-06-2014 05:16 PM

Unable to re-publish an infopath form to an external list in sharepoint 2013

Hi Folks,

Using InfoPath 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013 I can create and publish InfoPath forms to regular sharepoint lists. I can also create external lists using sharepoint designer and associate an initial InfoPath form to a list of this type, however, if I then access the list in SharePoint designer and select the Design Forms in InfoPath then download and edit the form I can do this right up until I try to re-publish the form.

I am prompted to save locally and then the publish process begins - I do not get an error, but in the pop ups that appear as the form starts the publishing process the last one I see is Getting Site Columns. Checking fiddler I can see that the SOAP envelope is sent and return the site content types, but then nothing happens - everything just seems to hang - the list of content types doesn't seems to get read by the InfoPath publishing set up and the form just sits there. No errors display, but nothing happens?

Has anyone experienced a similar situation with SharePoint 2013 and external lists?

Hope someone can help!

Rich

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.