Schema validation found non-datatype errors - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Schema validation found non-datatype errors

Last post 04-09-2014 10:40 AM by RajInfoDev. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-09-2014 10:13 AM

Schema validation found non-datatype errors

Hi,

I have a forms library with a number of InfoPath forms with data(no QRules).

I have now incorporated the QRules functionality into the InfoPath template and I am trying to publish this change to the library I mentioned above.

It publishes to the forms library and I am able to open a new form with the Qrules functionality.

But, when I try to open an existing form with data, I get the following error.

Schema validation found non-datatype errors.

Can someone help me resolve this? Thanks.

• 04-09-2014 10:19 AM In reply to

Re: Schema validation found non-datatype errors

Did you happen to make any changes to your main schema at the same time as making the change to add qRules? Specifically, did you delete any nodes or move any nodes in the main data source?

Hilary Stoupa

• 04-09-2014 10:23 AM In reply to

Yes, I did. I added and removed a few fields.

• 04-09-2014 10:29 AM In reply to

Okay. Generally, I have found adding to be okay in browser forms w/ code or qRules, but removing will cause schema validation errors. Can you put the removed fields back into the data source? You can download one of your existing XML and open in a text editor if you need to see the exact name / location of the removed fields.

Hilary Stoupa

• 04-09-2014 10:40 AM In reply to

Thanks, I will try that.

I changed the data type of a checkbox from Boolean to text/changed the name as well and this is a promoted field. Could this be the field throwing this error?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.