Sharepoint Online with a website - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Sharepoint Online with a website

Last post 06-02-2013 01:50 PM by Patrick Halstead. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-29-2013 11:31 PM

Sharepoint Online with a website

I wonder if it's possible to do a form in sharepoint online. This form will contain information on service orders. I want to give users a login on a public website(this site dont have to be the sharepoint public website). When they login they should be able to fill in a form. Its important that they cannot see other service orders since this information is confidential.

My question is if it's possible to connect a sharepoint online form with a public website form? I also wonder if I have to have the E3 subscription to achieve this if it's possible.

Regards
    Jimmy

• 06-02-2013 01:50 PM In reply to

Re: Sharepoint Online with a website

Hi Jimmy,

You should be able to submit an XML form to an Office 365 library from a separate Web site but it will likely require specifying credentials in your form's UDCX file. The SharePoint submit data connection will have to be converted to a UDCX and then you'll have to hardcoded credentials so that your public site can save data to your Office 365 site - since they'll be on separate sites. To view the submitted service orders in the browser, E3 or E4 would be required. If you have the InfoPath filler already installed, you could also do it with a cheaper plan that doesn't provide IPFS.

Good luck,

Patrick

Patrick Halstead
    Project Manager at Qdabra
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.