How to include the code in InfoPath form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to include the code in InfoPath form

Last post 11-23-2012 07:17 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-22-2012 02:03 AM

How to include the code in InfoPath form

Hi,

I am at the stage where I realized that I cannot include some of the functionalities within my form without using the code. I am not a programmer, but I assume that with Google available, I will be able to replicate some of the already discussed solutions on my form. Therefore I have some questions related to Infopath 2010 mechanics:

I am running Infopath Designer 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010 on my enterprise PC, unfortunately our company has not yet deployed Office 2010, so I cannot deploy the solution proposed here and install Visual Stuido for Applications

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/infopath/archive/2010/03/18/introduction-to-programming-in-infopath-2010.aspx

but my own home PC is equipped with Office 2010 Professional Plus or Office 2013 Professional Plus. Is it possible to take the file with the form, edit it on my home PC, add the code and then run it push the changes to the browser?

• 11-23-2012 07:17 AM In reply to

Re: How to include the code in InfoPath form

Hi - you should be able to do this - when you publish the form from your work machine, it will want to try to relocate its code files to recompile the code - but you have the option of clicking "Ignore" and continuing to publish.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.