Webpart - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Webpart

Last post 01-30-2012 08:16 AM by Dafydd. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-30-2012 08:16 AM

Webpart

Hi,I have a SharePoint list form template that I have uploaded to my trial version of Office 365 / to access the form and open it! I firstly have to navigate and go to the list > then secondly select the items tab > and then select new item on the left - the form opens in a new pop up box I'm assuming this is a browser enabled form?.I have managed to shorten the number of clicks to get to my form by creating a webpart on my teamsite home page.What I would like to do if possible is have the same webpart that’s linked to the list to display on my public facing site? I assume every user will need a user name and password to access it?Ideally what I would like to do is display a read only version of the form for the general public to query and browse the form on the public facing site (i.e. without assigning everyone on the earth a user name and password!) But for users that will be editing, updating, removing data on the form to access it by using their assigned user name and password.Perhaps I could use the teamsite for users that will be adding, editing, updating the form list and use the public site for users who will not?

Any help on this is very welcome  In an ideal world I would like to display the form linked to an access database on my own personal website (basic html site) without using SharePoint and InfoPath at all. Any solutions?thanks,Daf

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.