Enabling multiple digital signatures in infopath 2010 - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Enabling multiple digital signatures in infopath 2010

Last post 06-29-2011 05:18 AM by JamesC. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-29-2011 05:18 AM

• JamesC
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-29-2011
    • Posts 1

Enabling multiple digital signatures in infopath 2010

I am having several problems with digital signatures.

Ideally, I want three signatures at the bottom of the form, to be counter signed.

I have set the data to be signed as the entire form, myfields, for all three signatures. Because it is a browser enabled form, to create the signatures, I have been dragging three sections, and allowing users to digitally sign them in the properties option. I have also allowed signing in the form options.

My first problem is, I don't understand the binding to fields. I have two field groups called signatures, with a lock on them, but can't remember how they got there/how to add more.

Secondly, when I sign the first section, the same signature shows up on all three sections.

Thirdly, eventually, I would like to make a rule that enforces each signature is signed before the form is submitted, one at at time. So when the first time the form is submitted, it checks to see if the first signature is signed, etc. I am using a nintex workflow for the emailing of the form, and that part is working fine.

Thanks in advance if you can help me with any of these issues

James

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.