Submit each repeating tables item to a created column on SharePoint - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Submit each repeating tables item to a created column on SharePoint

Last post 08-12-2010 07:20 AM by lorrie. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-12-2010 05:31 AM

• lorrie
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-12-2010
    • Posts 3

Submit each repeating tables item to a created column on SharePoint

Please could someone help me with this please:-

1. I have designed a repeating table on my infopath form and one of the items on the row is a 'review date'

2. When the form is filled, I have created a rule to submit the form to a document library I created on SharePoint

3. One of the column names on my document library is called 'Review' - I am going to create a workflow so that when the review date from the infopath form is today, an email notification is sent to the task owner

4. The problem is if a user fills the form and enters multiple review dates for different activities i.e. inserts new rows with a review date, I want to submit all the items (review dates) in the 'Review' column of my document library (there seems to only be the first, last, count & merge option which isn't what I require)

Could this be done without writing code, though I'm alright with VB.

Thanks a lot.

• 08-12-2010 05:44 AM In reply to

Re: Submit each repeating tables item to a created column on SharePoint

hello lorrie,

If you want all your Review Dates to appear in the column Review, but only on 1 item of the list, the merge option should do the trick.

But if you want to create 1 item for each Review Date in your repeating table, then i'm having the same issue as you and I would really appreciate if someone could help on this :-)

• 08-12-2010 07:20 AM In reply to

• lorrie
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-12-2010
    • Posts 3

Re: Submit each repeating tables item to a created column on SharePoint

Thanks mgarant. Actually, that's I what to do. I want to create 1 item in the 'Review' column of my document library, for each Review date in my repeating table i.e. the review dates in the rows of my repeating table, all appear vertically in my Review column.

Someone please help.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.