Populating the values for drop down list from share point lists with managed code for browser forms - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Populating the values for drop down list from share point lists with managed code for browser forms

Last post 02-18-2010 06:45 AM by Kesava. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-18-2010 05:29 AM

Populating the values for drop down list from share point lists with managed code for browser forms

Hi,

Can any one suggest me how to fill the values for a drop down list from the values of a column in a sharepoint list with managed code for a browser enabled form.

Regards

Kesava

• 02-18-2010 06:40 AM In reply to

Re: Populating the values for drop down list from share point lists with managed code for browser forms

Dear Kesava

Why u want to use Managed code for filling the dropdown when u have an option of doing this using data connection.If you can explain me the requirement in a clear form,i'll be in a better state to suggest you the work around for that.

Vishal Srivastava
    Senior Software Engineer
    SDG Software Pvt Ltd
  • 02-18-2010 06:45 AM In reply to

Re: Populating the values for drop down list from share point lists with managed code for browser forms

I actually want to filter the values from the list. But I cant use filters as I am doing a web enabled form. So the only option I think left for me is to filter the items in code and then bind. let me know if there is any other better option available.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.