Submit and Retrieve repeating infopath data to and from sharepoint list - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Submit and Retrieve repeating infopath data to and from sharepoint list

Last post 01-10-2010 07:32 PM by mdodge. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-10-2010 07:32 PM

• mdodge
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-10-2010
    • Posts 1

Submit and Retrieve repeating infopath data to and from sharepoint list

Hello,

I'm fairly new to infopath but do have alot of experience in MOSS. I'm designing and quote and PO system for our company. I have the forms created. The quote form has a repeating table for items (part number, description, cost fields..etc). I need to be able to submit that data to a sharepoint list. I know how to do that via the merge function. When it sumbits to sharepoint, it puts all repeating data into one field per binding. The problem is, i need to my other form (purchase request) to be able to pull in that repeating data inot its repeating field. So basically I need to a way to convert my quote form, into a purchase request form without having users type in products all over again. I'm open to any and all ways to accomplish this with the following requirements. Everything must remain web based and everything must be stored in sharepoint. If it matters, I also have custom workflows so that when a form is submitted, certain actions take place (such as automatic email and automaticaly calculated quote number is generated.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.