Changing the background color of a excel cell depending upon other cells value without conditional formatting. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Changing the background color of a excel cell depending upon other cells value without conditional formatting.

Last post 10-20-2009 09:44 AM by ErnestoM. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-20-2009 07:50 AM

Changing the background color of a excel cell depending upon other cells value without conditional formatting.

Suppose there are three cell A,B,C in excel sheet.I compare value of Cell A and Cell B .When value of Cell A is greater than Cell B then background color of Cell C is RED else GREEN. I cannot  use Conditional Formatting(Format- Conditioanl Formatting) and VBA code because i am generating this excel spreadsheet through XML-XSLT.Is there any formula to change background color of cell without using conditional formatting and VBA code?

Many Thanks. 

• 10-20-2009 09:44 AM In reply to

Re: Changing the background color of a excel cell depending upon other cells value without conditional formatting.

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is an InfoPath forum, not an Excel forum. You'll have better luck posting this question in an Excel-specific website.

Good luck.

Ernesto Machado
    Qdabra® Software/ InfoPathDev.com
    The InfoPath Experts – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.