Error Messages - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Error Messages

Last post 04-02-2020 11:25 AM by granDelimiter. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-12-2009 06:24 AM

• stuck
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-26-2008
    • Posts 74

Error Messages

Hi All,

When I run the Design Checker I receive the following error messages:

• Unsupported HTML attribute encountered: 'roman'
    • Merged print view are not supported -Merged print views are not supported in browser-enabled forms. Instead a read-only view of the current view will be displayed as the print view.
    • Browser Behaviour issues - The language pack corresponding to the form locale “en-GB” you have chosen has not been installed on the server. Text generated by InfoPath Forms Services, such as menus, messages, and dialog boxes, will use the locale and language settings of the site where the form is activated
    It doesnt give me a clue on which fields are causing these problems so I have no idea where to lookHas anyone encountered any of these problems? Many thanks  
  • 01-14-2009 04:19 AM In reply to

• stuck
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-26-2008
    • Posts 74

am I the only lucky person with these error message?

• 01-14-2009 04:28 AM In reply to

The only of those three that I have encountered is #3. I have Microsoft Windows/Office in Spanish on my machine, but the remote SharePoint server is in English. So I always get a warning about a language mismatch, but I've never encountered an actual problem once I begin using my forms.

Ernesto Machado
    Qdabra® Software/ InfoPathDev.com
    The InfoPath Experts – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

• 01-20-2009 05:02 AM In reply to

• stuck
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-26-2008
    • Posts 74

ok i guess these error messages are not that major then...

now recently i have started to receive a new error message when runnig the Desing Checker:

An Error occurred while verifying the form template - InfoPath either cannot connect to the data source or the service has timed out.

This erorr is really strange because it doesnt tell me which data source it is, as I have several.

Other strange thing about it is that it doesnt seem to give any problems when i Preview it. all the data sources seem to be doing what they suppose to do. But I am very nervous about publishing it without resolved the error message.

Anyoen seen this error message before?

• 04-02-2020 11:25 AM In reply to

I have one list that always reports the warning about merged document printing in browsers. I had been experimenting with merging views for printing, then gave up and quit, but the error-elf had been alerted and can't be un-alerted in this case. No big deal so far. I just started getting one about 'unsupported HTML', so far no seen effect, but I would like to track it down and eliminate it.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.